1 General information and contact persons
2 Protection of personal data
3 type of personal data collected
4 Purpose of data processing by NEUGEL DIVISIONS
5 Transfer of personal data to third parties
6 Use of personal data for direct mail
7 online marketing and web analytics services
8 Use of social media: social media plugins
9 children as users of the websites
10 storage period
11 Storage location and international transfer of your personal data
12 Right to access, change and delete your personal data
Date: Oct 20, 2018
1) General information and contact persons
The protection of your privacy is very important to us, which is why NEUGEL DIVISIONS treats your personal data with care, trustworthiness and respect. We collect personal data in order to offer our valued customers better service and to continuously improve the user experience on the websites and online shops as well as in NEUGEL DIVISIONS apps. When handling your personal data, NEUGEL DIVISIONS always complies with the applicable data protection laws. This data protection declaration gives you a clear overview of when NEUGEL DIVISIONS collects data about you for which purposes, when you visit the websites or stores or use NEUGEL DIVISIONS apps, and how NEUGEL DIVISIONS uses the data you have provided. We also explain to whom the personal data will be passed on and what options and legal rights you have when processing your personal data.
The person responsible for data processing on this website is
Neugel Divisions AG, Gian-Andri Neugel, Schäppi-Naefstrasse 1, 8942 Oberrieden
If you have any further questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer directly, who is also available in the event of requests for information, applications or complaints.
If there should be any contradictions between these data protection regulations and the otherwise applicable contract or terms and conditions of NEUGEL DIVISIONS, the provisions of this data protection declaration take precedence.
2) Protection of personal data
NEUGEL DIVISIONS uses data networks that are protected, among other things, by industry-standard firewalls and password systems in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the personal data recorded. When handling your personal data, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction.
For security reasons and to protect your personal data and other confidential content, we use encryption technology (SSL or TLS encryption) for our NEUGEL DIVISIONS websites. You can recognize the encryption of the website in the browser line by the "https: //" and the lock symbol.
3) Type of personal data collected
The term "personal data" or "personal data" in the context of this data protection declaration includes information by means of which you can be personally identified.
The processing of personal data means any handling of your personal data, such as collecting, using, storing, disclosing, transmitting or deleting the data.
NEUGEL DIVISIONS automatically collects personal data when you interact with and use our websites, online shops or apps. On the other hand, personal data that you provide is recorded automatically or manually (e.g. by contacting us, creating a user profile or customer account). Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms.
3.1 Data that is collected automatically
NEUGEL DIVISIONS collects personal data when you use our websites, online shops or apps without registering or actively submitting information.
- Web pages:
Your browser transmits data to us when you access a NEUGEL DIVISIONS website. The data is also stored in the log files of our system. A storage of this data together with other personal data does not take place. The following data is recorded:
- which NEUGEL DIVISIONS website is visited;
- Number of visits as well as date, time and duration of the visit;
- Source or reference, from which page the page was accessed;
- Device and browser information (operating system, browser type and version, etc.);
- IP address used.
The storage in log files takes place in order to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended. If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after one month at the latest. Storage beyond this is possible. In this case, the users' IP addresses are deleted or alienated so that they can no longer be assigned to the accessing client.
The collection of the data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is essential for the operation of the website. There is consequently no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
Most browsers automatically accept such cookies. You can also configure your browser so that it does not accept and save cookies. For details, please refer to the operating instructions or the help function of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-ch/safari
3.2 Data when interacting with NEUGEL DIVISIONS, when opening a customer account and for processing contracts
NEUGEL DIVISIONS processes personal data that you transmit to us when you contact NEUGEL DIVISIONS, for example by registering or actively submitting information. Registration is required to have certain content and services available on our website and to fulfill a contract with you or to carry out pre-contractual measures.
- Information sources:
Most of the information that NEUGEL DIVISIONS collects from you is personal data that you have voluntarily provided to us, for example via our websites, online shops, mobile apps, in local shops, etc. To other sources from which we can obtain your personal data include:
- our POS systems (ie certain information may be collected about you when you shop in one of our stores);
- other companies of the NEUGEL DIVISIONS Group; and
- Third parties (such as credit reference agencies, law enforcement / regulators, and companies that offer commercially available databases, etc.).
For example, when you contact us via a NEUGEL DIVISIONS contact form or by email, you provide us with personal data. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. Your personal data will only be processed by NEUGEL DIVISIONS for the purpose of answering or the purpose of the form and will be saved for technical administration. After the processing has been completed, your request or other form of contact will be deleted, provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
- Customer account:
You have the option of creating a customer account. NEUGEL DIVISIONS uses a "single sign-on" procedure to make it easier for you to use our website (see section 1 below). If you have registered for a NEUGEL DIVISIONS account, you can log in to all of our platforms with the same login data (single sign-on).
Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input form. NEUGEL DIVISIONS will use the forms to ask for the basic personal data, indicating which information is mandatory and which information can be provided voluntarily. The data that you enter in a customer account are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of processing the contract, unless you expressly consent to further use.
For example, the following information can be queried and edited:
- Name and first name;
- Birthday and age;
- Home address;
- Shopping habits;
- Information on purchasing power;
- Customer and shopping preferences;
- Delivery address;
- Billing address;
- Credit card and account information;
- Language preferences;
- Telephone number (s);
- Email address);
- Customer or member numbers;
- Information on subscribed newsletters or other advertising;
- Consent to receive advertising;
- Online customer account information (e.g. opening date, user name or profile picture, if applicable).
Customer activity data
- Contract data (including contract date, contract type, contract content; contract partner; contract duration; contract value; claims asserted from the contract);
- Shopping information (including date of purchase; place of purchase; time of purchase; type, quantity and value of goods and services purchased; shopping cart; abandoned shopping cart; means of payment used; paying agent; purchase history);
- Customer service information (including returns of goods, complaints, warranty cases, delivery information);
- Session data relating to visits to our website, apps for mobile devices or offers on internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks (including duration and frequency of visits, language and country settings, information about browser and computer operating system, internet protocol -Addresses, search terms and search results; submitted ratings);
- Location-related data when using mobile devices.
The customer account can be deleted at any time and can be done using the delete function or the button in the customer account or by sending a message to the person responsible (see section 1 above). After the contract has been fully processed or your customer account has been deleted, the data will be blocked with due regard to tax and commercial retention periods and deleted after the retention period has expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we have reserved the right to use your data as permitted by law that we have informed you about.
- Participation in the raffle, competition or survey, etc .:
If you would like to take part in a raffle, competition or survey, etc., NEUGEL DIVISIONS may ask you for additional personal data, such as your postal address, in order to be able to send you the prize. Which data and for what purpose the data are collected can be seen from the respective input forms. Personal data collected for raffles, competitions or surveys, etc. are usually deleted as soon as the purpose of the measure has been fulfilled.
4) Purpose of data processing by NEUGEL DIVISIONS
Your personal data will be used by NEUGEL DIVISIONS for the following purposes.
4.1 NEUGEL DIVISIONS "Single Sign-On"
The personal data that you provide to NEUGEL DIVISIONS when you register for the first time will be used for identification and authentication purposes for all of our services. Therefore, you can use the same credentials from any location and with any device. With global single sign-on, our systems are able to identify you regardless of your location. This means that you do not have to register again if you want to use a new NEUGEL DIVISIONS internet service or if you are in another country.
4.2 Provision of goods and services by NEUGEL DIVISIONS
NEUGEL DIVISIONS uses your personal data to process orders and contracts, including sending order and shipping confirmations, delivery confirmations, delivery and invoicing.
In addition, your details will be used for an age check or confirmation of a minimum age, to determine whether the minimum age for online purchases or within the framework of the applicable data protection and / or distribution rights has been met.
In addition, your personal data will be used to ensure the organization and implementation of customer service, for example after you have contacted NEUGEL DIVISIONS using the contact form.
4.3 Improvement of the NEUGEL DIVISIONS products and services
NEUGEL DIVISIONS uses your personal data to create a profile in order to better understand how NEUGEL DIVISIONS products and services are used and to develop more interesting and relevant products and services as well as to personalize NEUGEL DIVISIONS products and services.
4.4 Communication services and other requested products or services
NEUGEL DIVISIONS uses your personal data for the provision, administration and implementation of customer communication by post and electronic means of communication.
In addition, your details will be used to provide requested products or services (e.g. e-mail newsletters, promotions, raffles, competitions, etc.).
4.5 Comment function
If you use the comment function, which can be offered on certain NEUGEL DIVISIONS websites, in addition to your comment, information about the time the comment was created and the user name you selected will be saved and published on the website. We also log and save your IP address. The IP address is saved in the event that a comment violates the rights of third parties or illegal content is posted. If a third party complains about the content you have published and if an examination reveals its illegality, you will be contacted by e-mail at the Internet address you provided. NEUGEL DIVISIONS deletes comments if they are objected to as unlawful by third parties.
You are free to subscribe to replies to your comment or follow-up comments. In order to activate the subscription, you will receive a confirmation email so that it can be ensured that you are the owner of the specified email address (double opt-in procedure). The current comment subscription can be switched off at any time with effect for the future. For more information on how to cancel, please refer to the confirmation email or the NEUGEL DIVISIONS website.
4.7 Marketing Activities and Occasions
NEUGEL DIVISIONS processes personal data from you and other persons, as far as permitted and it appears to us to be appropriate, also for the following purposes in which we (and sometimes third parties) have a legitimate interest corresponding to the purpose:
- Sending advertising, newsletters or advertising mailings as well as organizing and conducting competitions or sweepstakes, including notifying and publishing the winners via NEUGEL DIVISIONS websites, multimedia portals or social networks;
- Organization and implementation of special occasions such as events and promotional events;
- Avoidance of unnecessary advertising through knowledge from the analysis of customer behavior for individualized and personalized direct marketing;
- individualized and person-related or anonymous and group-related recognition, classification and analysis of current and potential customer needs and interests;
- individualized and person-related or anonymous and group-related classification and analysis of customer behavior and customer potential;
- statistical evaluation of customer behavior on the basis of anonymized customer data.
5) Passing on personal data to third parties
NEUGEL DIVISIONS works with other companies or persons or commissions other companies or persons to process and store data. When companies perform services for NEUGEL DIVISIONS, these companies may not use your personal information for purposes other than those clearly defined by us or required by law, and this is guaranteed by written contracts on our part. NEUGEL DIVISIONS will pass on your data to third parties in the following cases.
NEUGEL DIVISIONS passes your data on to third parties
- to ensure the protection and security of all NEUGEL DIVISIONS customers and third parties (e.g. technical service in connection with the NEUGEL DIVISIONS website);
- to protect the rights and property of NEUGEL DIVISIONS and NEUGEL DIVISIONS customers and third parties;
- if NEUGEL DIVISIONS is required to surrender it by law or within the framework of legal proceedings (court order or order from an enforcement authority, etc.).
5.2 Order processing and credit checks
Your data will be passed on by NEUGEL DIVISIONS,
- when companies perform services for NEUGEL DIVISIONS, such as the delivery of packages, the processing of payments and customer service, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods / services.
- Parcels can be dispatched and delivered by a shipping service provider such as Swiss Post, DHL (Deutsche Post AG), DPD (DPD Deutschland GmbH), UPS (United Parcel Service Deutschland Inc. & Co), etc.
- Your e-mail address will be passed on before the goods are delivered for the purpose of agreeing a delivery date or for notification of delivery, provided you have given your express consent in the ordering process. Otherwise, only the name of the recipient and the delivery address will be passed on to the shipping service provider for the purpose of delivery. The transfer takes place only as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. In this case, prior coordination of the delivery date with the shipping service provider or the transmission of status information of the shipment delivery is not possible. Your consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future vis-à-vis the person responsible (see section 1 above) or vis-à-vis the transport service provider.
- If this is necessary for payment processing, payment data will be passed on to the commissioned credit institution as part of payment processing. The transfer only takes place insofar as this is necessary for the processing of payments.
- When paying by credit card, your payment details will be processed as part of the
Payment processing passed on to the following payment solutions:
- PowerPay, MFGroup.
- When paying by credit card, your payment details will be processed as part of the
- to safeguard the legitimate interest in determining the solvency of our customers and to prevent fraud and other improper use in connection with payments. In such cases, NEUGEL DIVISIONS, in particular if NEUGEL DIVISIONS makes advance payments (e.g. delivery on account), as well as the credit institutions involved, reserve the right to check payment transactions or to carry out a credit check. For this purpose, internal and external sources of information are used or passed on to credit agencies. If abusive acts are suspected and / or identified, NEUGEL DIVISIONS also reserves the right to pass on the relevant information (including personal data) to other companies in the NEUGEL DIVISIONS Group, who can also check the data for their own purposes.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to the person responsible for data processing or the bank, but NEUGEL DIVISIONS or the bank may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary for the contractual payment processing.
5.3 Analysis and Marketing Activities
NEUGEL DIVISIONS passes your data on to third parties
- to be able to send direct mail with your consent or for legitimate interests (see section 6 below);
- if you ask NEUGEL DIVISIONS to pass on your personal data to third party websites or platforms - such as social networking websites. Please note that once your personal data has been transferred to another company for marketing purposes, the data that the other company received will be subject to the other company's data protection practices (see Section 8 below).
6) Use of personal data for direct mail
6.1 Registration for the e-mail newsletter
You have the option of registering for various NEUGEL DIVISIONS e-mail newsletters (e.g. about products, product news, vacancies, etc.) by entering your e-mail address in order to receive regular information about our offers or job vacancies. The provision of further information, e.g. first name and surname, is voluntary and is used in order to be able to address you personally.
The newsletters will only be sent to you after you have given your email address and clicked on the link in the confirmation email that was sent to you (so-called double opt-in procedure). By activating the confirmation link, you give NEUGEL DIVISIONS your consent to the use of your personal data. For the purpose of traceability of your consent, NEUGEL DIVISIONS stores your IP address as well as the date and time of your consent.
Every email newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe from the mailing list. Alternatively, you can also contact the data protection officer (see section 1). Your personal data will then be deleted, although the right to use the data beyond this is reserved if this is permitted by law.
6.2 Sending the email newsletter to existing customers
NEUGEL DIVISIONS is permitted by law to regularly send you offers for similar goods or services from our range by email without your explicit consent if you use your email address when purchasing from NEUGEL DIVISIONS Have provided goods or services.
You are entitled to prohibit the use of your e-mail address for the aforementioned advertising purpose at any time with effect for the future by confirming the link in the e-mail with which you can unsubscribe from the mailing list or by notifying the data protection officer. After receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will be stopped immediately.
7) Online marketing and web analytics services
The anonymized data, which is recorded by means of cookies when our website is accessed, can be used for analysis purposes and to optimize the website in connection with third-party services. This allows these third parties to collect personal data about users of NEUGEL DIVISIONS themselves to a limited extent, provided they recognize them, for example using their own cookies or logins.
NEUGEL DIVISIONS uses the following third-party services for online marketing and web analysis services:
- DoubleClick by Google;
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de
- Facebook Custom Audience (“Facebook Pixel”): https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Web analysis tools provide statistics and graphics that provide information about the use of our website and the surfing behavior of our users. The data is transmitted to the server used for this purpose via the use of a website. Depending on the provider of an online marketing or web analysis tool, these servers can be located abroad.
7.1 Google tools
For the web analysis tool Google Analytics used, the recorded data including abbreviated IP addresses are transmitted, which prevents individual devices from being identified.
Due to the Google tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. NEUGEL DIVISIONS has no influence on the scope and further use of the data that is collected by Google through the use of this tool
Google complies with Swiss and EU data protection regulations and has registered with the US Department of Commerce for the “Swiss-US Privacy Shield” and “EU-US Privacy Shield” (information on the Privacy Shield can be found at https://www.privacyshield.gov ). A transfer of this data by Google to third parties only takes place on the basis of legal regulations or as part of order data processing.
You can find more information on Google's data protection in the provider's data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
It is possible that not all functions of the website can be used to their full extent.
7.3 Facebook tools (Facebook Audience, Facebook Pixel)
The Facebook pixel is an analysis tool that can be used to measure the effectiveness of advertising on Facebook. It helps to understand what actions people are doing on the website. In the event that express consent has been given, the behavior of users can be tracked after they have seen or clicked on a Facebook advertisement. This procedure is used to evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and can help to optimize future advertising measures.
The data collected is anonymous for NEUGEL DIVISIONS, so it does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the identity of the user. However, the data is stored and processed by Facebook so that a connection to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook uses the data for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with the Facebook data usage guidelines ( https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ ) can use. You can enable Facebook and its partners to place advertisements on and outside of Facebook. A cookie can also be stored on your computer for these purposes. These processing operations are only carried out with express consent.
Facebook Inc., based in the USA, is certified for the data protection agreement "Privacy Shield" between USA-EU and USA-Switzerland, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in Switzerland and the EU.
8) Use of social media: social media plugins
8.1 "Single sign-on" procedure using a social media account
NEUGEL DIVISIONS can enable you to use your login data for your user account on a social network (e.g. Facebook or Google+) to create a customer account or for registration purposes. When using social media plugins, personal user data is forwarded to the providers of social networks.
When you visit a NEUGEL DIVISIONS website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of the relevant social network. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from the social network to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, the social network receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a profile on the corresponding social network or are not currently logged in. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a server on the social network and stored there.
8.1.1 Facebook Connect
If you have a Facebook profile and would like to use it to log into the NEUGEL DIVISIONS website, the “Facebook Connect” social plug-in is used for the purpose of the single sign-on procedure. The “Facebook Connect” social plug-in is operated by the Facebook social network, the company Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Facebook”). You can recognize the "Facebook Connect" social plugins on our website by the blue button with the Facebook logo and the label "Log in with Facebook" or "Connect with Facebook" or "Log in with Facebook" or "Sign in with." Facebook ".
By using this “Facebook Connect” button on our website, you also have the option of logging in or registering on our website using your Facebook user data. Only if you give your express consent to the exchange of data with Facebook prior to the registration process on the basis of a corresponding note, we will receive from Facebook when using the “Facebook Connect” button, depending on your personal data protection settings on Facebook, which are in General and publicly accessible information stored in your profile. This information includes user ID, name, profile picture, age and gender.
The consent given can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the data protection officer (see section 1).
Facebook Inc., based in the USA, is certified for the data protection agreement "Privacy Shield" between USA-EU and USA-Switzerland, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in Switzerland and the EU.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your related rights and setting options to protect your privacy can be found in Facebook's data protection information: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website directly to your Facebook profile, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website. You can also completely prevent the Facebook plugins from loading with add-ons for your browser, eg with "Adblock Plus" (https://adblockplus.org/de/).
8.1.2 Google+ Sign-In
If you have a Google+ profile and would like to use it to log on to the NEUGEL DIVISIONS website, the social plug-in “Google+ Sign-In” is used for the purpose of the single sign-on procedure. The social plugin “Google+ Sign-In” is operated by the social network Google+, owned by Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google+”). You can recognize the social plugins of "Google+ Sign-In" or "Register with Google" on our website by a red button with the Google+ logo and the words "Google Sign-In" or "Register with Google" or " Sign in with Google ”or“ Sign in with G ”.
By using this Google+ button on our website, you also have the option of logging in or registering on our website using your Google+ user data. Only if you give your express consent to the exchange of data with Google prior to the registration process on the basis of a corresponding note about the exchange of data with Google, we will receive the Google+ button from Google+, depending on your personal data protection settings on Google+, which are stored in your profile general and publicly available information. This information includes the user ID, name, profile picture, age and gender.
The consent given can be revoked at any time by sending a message to the data protection officer (see section 1 above).
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the data protection agreement “Privacy Shield” between the US-EU and US-Switzerland, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in Switzerland and the EU.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Google+ as well as your related rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information of Google+: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
8.2 Use of social media by means of "social media plugins"
NEUGEL DIVISIONS can use social media plugins on the website, e.g. social networks such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter or Instagram. These platforms have their own data protection regulations, over which NEUGEL DIVISIONS has no influence.
In order to increase the protection of your data when you visit the NEUGEL DIVISIONS website, two different mechanisms have been integrated:
- 2-click solution (Facebook, Google+, Twitter)
The plugins of the social networks are initially deactivated and integrated into the site using a so-called "2-click" solution. Deactivated plugins appear pale or have a gray background. Deactivated plugins do not yet establish a connection with the servers of the social network. Only when you activate the plugins do you give your consent to the data transmission, which your browser uses to establish a direct connection to the servers of the social platform. The content of the respective plugin is transmitted directly to your browser and integrated into the page. The plugin then transmits data (including your IP address) to the social network. NEUGEL DIVISIONS has no influence on the amount of data that the social network collects with the help of the plugins. By integrating the plugins, the social network also receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website if you do not have a profile on the corresponding social network or are not currently logged in. The information collected (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a server on the social network and stored there. If you interact with the plugins, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a server on the social network and stored there. The information is also published in your profile on the social network and shown to your contacts there.
- Shariff solution (LinkedIn, Instagram)
The buttons of the social networks LinkedIn and Instagram are integrated into the page using an HTML link. This type of integration ensures that when you visit a page on our website that contains such buttons, no connection is established with the servers of the social network. If you click on the button, a new browser window opens and calls up the page of the social network on which you can interact with the plugins there (if necessary after entering your login data).
You can revoke your consent at any time by deactivating the activated plugin by clicking it again or by logging out of the social network and closing the website. However, the revocation does not affect the data that has already been transmitted to the social network.
The social networks listed below have concluded the "Privacy Shield" data protection agreement between the USA-EU and USA-Switzerland and are thus certified to ensure compliance with the data protection level applicable in Switzerland and the EU.
- Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Google+, Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
- Twitter, Twitter Inc., 1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Instagram, Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/
- LinkedIn, LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
8.3 Use of Youtube Videos
NEUGEL DIVISIONS uses the YouTube embedding function to display and play back videos from the provider “YouTube”, which belongs to Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”).
Regardless of whether or not the embedded videos are played, a connection to the Google “DoubleClick” network is established each time this website is accessed, which can trigger further data processing operations beyond our control.
Google LLC, based in the USA, is certified for the data protection agreement "Privacy Shield" between USA-EU and USA-Switzerland, which guarantees compliance with the data protection level applicable in Switzerland and the EU.
Further information on data protection at "YouTube" can be found in the provider's data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
9) Children as users of the websites
In principle, we do not knowingly collect any personal data about children and young people under the age of 16. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal data about children and young people under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete this information as soon as possible, unless we are required to keep it under applicable law.
If we know that a child is over 16 years old, but is considered a minor under applicable law, we will obtain parental / guardian consent before we use the child's personal information.
10) duration of storage
NEUGEL DIVISIONS only retains personal data for as long as it is deemed necessary to comply with the applicable laws and to safeguard our rights (statutory retention period, e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law) or as long as it is for the purposes for which it was collected , are necessary.
In particular, NEUGEL DIVISIONS stores the personal data collected from customers, observing the following deadlines, and then deletes them, provided that there are no legal or operational storage obligations / reasons to the contrary, or we have informed you in advance about different storage periods:
- For accounting reasons, data collected during a purchase in the online shop are usually stored for 10 years after the last processing operation;
- Data from correspondence, for example via the contact form, are stored six weeks after the last processing process and then deleted;
- Applicants' data will be deleted after 6 months if they are rejected. If the applicant has consented to further storage of personal data, the data will be stored in our systems and deleted after two years at the latest. If an applicant receives a job, the data is transferred to a personnel information system.
- Personal data collected by NEUGEL DIVISIONS for marketing measures or web analyzes will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required and in any case after the statutory maximum retention period has expired. As a rule, the deletion takes place one month after recording.
- Data that is collected for the provision of the website is deleted when the respective session is over. If the data is stored in log files, this is the case after one month at the latest.
11) Storage location and international transfer of your personal data
NEUGEL DIVISIONS stores and processes your personal data in Switzerland.
However, there will also be cases in which NEUGEL DIVISIONS must transfer your personal data within the European Union (EU), where an adequate level of data protection applies, or outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") to a country that does not guarantee the same level of data protection as the country in which you usually use our products and / or services. If the personal data that you provide when registering a NEUGEL DIVISIONS account or when using the NEUGEL DIVISIONS website is processed outside the European Union or the EEA, we will take reasonable steps to adequately protect your personal data to ensure.
If the level of data protection in a country does not correspond to that in Switzerland, we contractually ensure that the protection of your personal data corresponds to that in Switzerland at all times. We ensure this through one or more of the following measures:
- by concluding EU Model Clauses with the contracted service providers, cf. https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/model-contracts-transfer-personal-data-third-countries_de
- by ensuring that the contracted service providers are Swiss-US or EU-US Privacy Shield certified (if the data recipient is based in the USA or stores the data there), cf. https://www.privacyshield.gov/
- through the existence of Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) recognized by a European data protection authority at the contracted service providers, cf. https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/binding-corporate-rules_en .
12) Right to access, change and delete your personal data
NEUGEL DIVISIONS has implemented mechanisms so that you can exercise your statutory rights in relation to your personal data.
After receipt of your application for the attention of the person responsible (see section 1 above) and sufficient information to confirm your identity, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we have about you, for which you have a legal right to information. In addition, we will inform you about the purposes for which this personal data is used, the recipients of your personal data and the origin of the information.
You can contact NEUGEL DIVISIONS in writing at any time to request changes to certain personal data that you consider to be incorrect or insignificant, or to ask us to block, delete or otherwise restrict your personal data in accordance with applicable law remove. Upon request, we will update, block, delete or remove your personal data in accordance with applicable law.
You also have the option of withdrawing your consent to the corresponding marketing activities and marketing communications to which you have given NEUGEL DIVISIONS. The marketing communications contain an easy way to unsubscribe from receiving further communications in the future, such as a link that allows you to unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe in accordance with the information in the respective message that you have received via a certain channel or via the settings of your NEUGEL DIVISIONS customer account. Alternatively, you can contact us directly using the contact details provided.
Please note that even after you have requested to block or delete your personal data, we have to keep some of them within the scope of our legal or contractual retention obligations (e.g. for billing purposes) and in this case only block your personal data as necessary for this purpose. Furthermore, deleting your personal data may mean that you can no longer obtain or use the services you have registered. Under certain conditions, you have the right to have us pass on your personal data to you or a third party designated by you in a common format.
If you have any questions about these provisions, we ask you to write to Neugel Divisions, Schäppi-Naefstrasse 1, 8942 Oberrieden, Tel. +41 77 138 04 53 or by email to email@example.com to judge.