1) MIX Mix the glue and dye in a ratio of 1: 1 in a plastic cup with the special brush. Wait until a paste forms.
2) PREPARATION Using a cotton ball, apply some petroleum jelly around the eyebrows / on the eyelids. Apply petroleum jelly Cotton wool pads and place them under each eye so the painted side sticks to the skin. Avoid letting the petroleum jelly stick to your eyebrows or eyelashes.
3) APPLICATION Cover the eyelashes and eyebrows with the dye without touching the surrounding skin, then cover the eyes with cotton pads to protect them from light.
4) PERIOD OF IMPACT Leave the dye on the lashes for 5-10 minutes as desired. Leave on the eyebrows for only 1 minute. It is recommended not to leave the dark color on the eyebrows for long periods of time, as the powerful effect of dark eyebrows will spoil the overall appearance of the face.
5) REMOVE COLOR Remove the cotton wool pads from the eyes after the appropriate time. It is necessary to keep your eyes closed until all of the remaining dye has been removed from the eyelashes by the cotton wool pad with water and gently dried. (As with make-up removal)
6) DURABILITY The process can be repeated in 5-6 weeks.
7) WARNING If you tend to have sensitive skin, it is advisable to test the tolerance beforehand on the back of the hand.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection